Wednesday, May 28, 2014

MAC Eyeshadow Collection

Hello Blogger-sphere!

Eye shadow is probably my favorite makeup item out of everything I put on my face. So naturally, I have alot of it. MAC Cosmetics eye shadow is one of the best quality shadows money can buy and is my favorite eye shadow to wear. 

I just started getting into MAC about a year ago so my collection isnt as massive, but I the colors I do have are unique and each color has a purpose. I like to buy individual shadows that are unlike anything that I have in one of my palettes and I know I can get alot of use out of. I have 11 MAC shadows and I am working on expanding my collection! 

Each MAC eyeshadow costs $15.00 but I can get mine for around $8.00. Lets get started! 




         
             MAC Shroom
               Frosty white highlight
                                   
Brule
Matte cream color

MAC Wegde
Matte medium brown

MAC Woodwinked
Metallic gold
MAC Sable
Gold plum with bronze 
MAC Satin Taupe
Taupe with plum
MAC Sketch
Burgundy with red shimmer
MAC Scene
Muted blue grey
Mac Greensmoke
Green with gold glitter
MAC Star Violet
Pinky brown plum 
MAC Sea Worship (Limited Edition)
Tarnished Olive



(Left to Right) Shroom, Brule, Wedge, Woodwinked, Sable, Satin Taupe, Sketch, Greensmoke, Star Violet, Sea Worship. Not pictured: Scene




XOXO
-H























No comments:

Post a Comment