Tuesday, January 13, 2015

YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!


Hello Blogger-sphere! 

So I have some pretty exciting news....I STARTED A YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!

Ive been obsesssssed with Youtube for a long time and Ive always wanted to start a channel I just never did! 
So I put my fears aside and started a channel called MakeupWithHannah , please please please check it out! I really enjoy the whole filming, editing, and uploading process and Im exciting that I get to share my passion for makeup with everyone! 


My channel is mainly makeup based, but I do want to do videos on all aspects of the beauty world such as hair and skin! 
I also love doing DIY crafts and home decor things so Id love in incorporate some of those videos into my channel at some point! 


It would mean alot to me if you would check out my videos and subscribe! 
Just wanted to let everyone know my exciting news!


XOXO
-H


Channel :  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEd4mnlNGfmqp0D4qaPEoBg

No comments:

Post a Comment