Monday, June 9, 2014

First Impression: Miss Manga Mascara!

Hello Blogger-sphere!



I LOVE trying out new mascaras, its one of my favorite makeup item to test! So when I started hearing about L'Oreal Paris' new mascara i knew I had to try it. This mascara just hit the US drugstores a few weeks ago, but it has been a huge hit overseas. 




This mascara can be found at any drugstore (Wal-mart, Target, Walgreens) or Ulta! And it costs around $7.00-$8.00 depending where you buy!


I heard several people compare this mascara to the Too Faced Better than Sex mascara, as a lover of that mascara, I do not see the similarities. The brush is vaguely similar to the miss manga brush but the formula and what it does to my lashes are not even comparable. 

The brush of this mascara is tapered at the end and is wider the base. It has very uneven length  bristles, all of the bristles are different lengths which help to give volume. The wand is the most unique part of the mascara, it has a flexor 360 degree wand. It is very bendy and flexible which allows the brush to bounce off the lashes. 








This mascaras formula is very wet, which i find most drugstore mascaras to be. I have the regular formula, non waterproof, and it is extremely hard to get off compared to other mascaras. This mascara gives me alot of volume with a decent amount of length. I do find that a lot of product stays on the brush when you take the wand out which can cause it to clump very quickly. 







Overall, I really enjoy this mascara. It isnt one I would re purchase, but I will definitely use it up! I do find that it clumps easily so you have to be careful, but overall I think it makes my lashes look really good and I would recommend you to try it!

XOXO 
-H

No comments:

Post a Comment